Electrical Fault Finding & Repairing

Electrical Repairs, Fault Finding by our Electricians Northampton.

Domestic electrical faults of fuse tripping to a simple light switch not working. Our electricians are expert fault finders.

  • 80% of faults repaired within the first hour
  • 24+ years experience
  • Northampton based electricians

Light/Socket Not Working

Fuse tripping

Electrical Shocks

Switch Fault

Light/Socket Not Working

Dimmer switches that don’t work, light switches that seem dead and power sockets that don't work. This can often be attributed to shoddy, unqualified workmanship or sub-standard fixings. You need our electrician to come and visit and look at the faults with your switches and see what is going on. Contact us to arrange a visit.

Fuse Tripping

Fuse tripping

One of the biggest causes of frequent circuit breaker tripping is the overloading of a circuit. Most homes and apartments, even newer ones, don’t have enough power points to cater to, for example, a complete home entertainment unit setup. You need our electrician to come and visit and look at your consumer unit and see what is going on. Contact us to arrange a visit.

Electrical Shocks

Electrical Shocks

Electrical shocks typically happen when you turn a device on or off. The issue could be with the appliance, or it could be in the wiring/installation. You can test this by plugging in another device and seeing if the results are reproducible, however you’re just risking another electrical shock. In this case, it might be better to speak with our electrician. Contact us to arrange a visit.

Domestic Electrical Faults, Fault Finding and Troubleshooting by our electrician Northampton.

If you're experiencing faults with your electrical switches, sockets, frequent circuit tripping and electrical shocks your in the right place for the best electrician to fault find and repair these issues with your domestic electrical installation.

When it comes to domestic, household electrics, your safety is paramount. Flickering lights, electrical shocks and damaged switches and sockets can all be a sign of electrical problems with the electrical installation, circuits etc.

Faulty electrics and domestic fires.

Most electrical fires are caused by faulty electrical switches and sockets and old, outdated appliances. If you experience problems with electrical shocks, faulty switches and sockets its very important to get these checked and fixed by a electrician.

Don’t use an electrical appliance with a worn cord which could send heat onto combustible surfaces like floors, curtains, and rugs that will start a fire.

Domestic electrical fault found.

electrical fault found.

Domestic electrical fault found.

shower electrical fault found.